Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Good afternoon all,

Just a quick administrative note. I'm very glad to know that people are reading this blog and I enjoy your comments. However, some of you write me anonymously. I am not a fan of anonymous comments, sometimes they are wonderful but they're difficult for me to take seriously. (It's kind of like anonymous testimonials for a book or an event. I generally don't like those either.) I understand everyone's desire for privacy, I have it too and on some discussion boards I may only leave my first name or a nickname. But if you indentify yourself somehow, I would appreciate it. Sometimes I'd like to respond to a person and I can't because I have no idea who it is.

I recently received an e-mail through Blogger asking my advice on a particular issue. Thanks for identifying yourself, and I'll be glad to give you my thoughts, but please send me an e-mail address where I can actually respond to you.

This is not a major problem and I'm not mad at anyone. I just want to advise those of you who drop by this blog from time to time. Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Komapsumnida. ("Thank you" in Korean)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the address. I've found your blog.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home